Tuesday, May 18, 2004

To Be Updated At A Later Time

First, as a warm up, using the letters G-A-R-D-E-N reveal six things about yourself.
G- Graves
A- aloof
R- randy
D- dazed
E- eclectic
N- nihilistic
Respond with the first word, words, phrase or insane idea that pops into your head!
1. hoe - *laughs*
2. lips - chap stick
3. butter - movies
4. pie - *continues laughing*
5. groovy - tires
6. hook - Fishing
7. believe - ...Cher?
8. fountain - water
9. bush - *laughs harder*, I said "hard"
10. sprout - Jack, oh wait that's stalk...oh well "first word"

The saying goes “April showers bring May flowers” but it’s May now and we are getting more rain then I’ve seen in a while. One of the school’s parking lot was mostly flooded but I chose to park there anyway and had to wade through water to get to school. Ty tried to cover his head with a towel but it quickly got wet. He told me he got a job at the movie theaters in the mall, I had applied there but didn’t get hired. Maybe I will again, I could use two jobs really, what little hours Best Buy gives me won’t be enough to make the money I need. I took my keyboarding final, I had an 87% prior to it and I think I did well on the final so hopefully that will leave me with an A in the class. I worked from 4:30pm to 10:00pm today but I think that is the only time I am scheduled to work this week. After that I got a cherry limeade from Sonic then went home, not much else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate