Saturday, May 15, 2004

Creative Post Title

In the news

Today I worked from 10:00 to 12:00. I was scheduled to work to 5:30 pm but I was just going to do more training and no one was available to work with me. The store was swamped with customers because Saturday is their busiest day of the week. I set up the same schedule next week as the one I had before. That may pose a problem with the studying I need to do for finals. Next week is going to be a little rough time-wise but I think I can pull it off. Went to Sheridan’s today. I love their ice cream, and it’s always better with a waffle cone; minus the incessant dripping. Their hot dogs are great too. Not much else to say, I came home and fell asleep after work, pathetic huh? I’m almost late for a 10:00 am job then when I get home only two hours later I pass out in bed. I guess my schedule needs tweaking, no more late nights (actually early mornings) I had a “terrible nightmare” Meg won the lottery and shared her millions with everyone she ran into but ran out of cash when she saw me. Wow, I guess that heart color test was right, I’m jealous. My nightmares consist of everyone having something I don’t. There was more to it then that but I can’t remember, I do remember when I woke up I was facing the opposite side of my bed. Explain how that happened. I got a check back from the government for $54.00; I don’t know something to do with taxes. So that eases any money woes I might have a little. I’ll probably spend the rest of the day watching TV and movies on cable, S.N.L., Emeril, Mission to Mars, Lolita, X-Files, Seinfiled, Penn & Teller, King of The Hill, Minority report, Harry Potter, WWE. In other words plenty of stuff on the tube (or chip rather). Till tomorrow not much else to say, see ya.

"Every man ought to be inquisitive through every hour of his great adventure down to the day when he shall no longer cast a shadow in the sun. For if he dies without a question in his heart, what excuse is there for his continuance?"
-Frank Moore Colby, The Colby Essays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate