Friday, November 26, 2004

Shop Till They Drop

Everyone at the store was scheduled to work today to accommodate the hordes of shoppers expected for the day after Thanksgiving sales. It was wall to wall customers. As usual I got a few rude ones, and a lot of stupid ones. It was a tiresome day but on the bright side we got free sandwiches and cookies in the break room. Plus Vegas Vacation was on sale. That was cool. Vegas Vacation is my favorite, no Christmas, no European, no it's Christmas. No it's Vegas. Definitely not the first, that one was kind of stupid. Sweet November was on TV tonight, I love that movie, at least the first part. Gets boring pretty fast though, but I think that was intentional.

"Work is the scourge of the drinking classes." - Oscar Wilde

Sorry we're all sold out of anorexic PS2s.
lsob | 11.27.04 - 9:39 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate