Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tuesday, again.

Well it's Tuesday again, w00t? I spent most of Computer Mastery surfing the web trying to decide if I should buy Half-Life 2. Judging from the viewtiful screenshots I leaning towards a yes. Then again, there's that money thing.....I don't like to spend money. No. No. My discount at Best Buy will only take like two bucks off. I also have my doubts that this aging snail of a computer could handle it.

I enrolled in my very first college class toady, to fill in some of the gaps I'll have in my second semester of high school. I had already been accepted, so I just went into the counseling center told them what I was looking for, picked a good time and bingo, I was in. They didn't even ask me for any money up front, guess maybe I'll get billed or something. On the downside I have to purchase my own book from this special bookstore on campus. It costs an ungodly amount of money. $100.00 for a book?! It can't truly be worth that, can it? I better ejaculate each time I turn the page. It's an English class by the way, best to get the dull requirements out of the way.

Well gotta get back to work. I have a lengthy paper due in government regarding President Bush's tax reforms. At this point I don't even know what a "tax reform" is. So I better get studyin'. Speaking of Bush I saw a funny shit today: There was a picture of a woman's crotch and underneath it said "good bush" next to it there was a picture of Dubbya, underneath it said "bad bush" where do people find these? I guess he likes his ladies all natural. I would prefer shaved. Not totally, trimmed I guess.

"And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers." - George W. Bush, CNN.com

Old Comments
and here i was thinking humour was a canadian thing likewise with w00t
jessica | 12.01.04 - 4:04 am | #

It is. We have humor, lol.
lsob | 12.01.04 - 9:10 am | #

true, you guys did elect bush :P i knew it!
jessica | 12.02.04 - 4:16 pm | #

Yes, unfortunately. America is up to it's bush in Bush. Big, dark, curly, Texan bush.
lsob | 12.02.04 - 11:51 pm | #

lol thanks for the mental picture
jessica | 12.03.04 - 8:00 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate