Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm Really Hungry.

I'm Really hungry and there's no food in the house. I don't want to go anywhere cuz I'm cheap and I want to wait until Mom fills up my car with gas. Plus the people at Quick Stop are scary and I can't go there. Lets think about food. Sometimes its fun to dream about food. What I would eat if I could have anything. Anything in the world at all....
Bush Meat.

.....In case you don't get this joke allow me to explain: I was watching CNN and they said people were hunting Gobos (aww, poor sweet ape-things) in the Congo because they can be sold for high prices as "bush meat". *smirk* Okay, bush is slang for....Do you get it now? But jokes aren't funny if you must explain them and the context is a little...off. It just ruins the whole anecdote.

So hungry. I wish I was at McDonald's right now getting supersized. The one on Wannamake r, not the dirty one. *sighs* I can taste the salt and grease right now. *Looks out the window and sees a red fox run from Mrs. Morris's yard into the creek* Hunt?

P.S. - Save a monkey.
P.P.S - This post is admittedly, idiotic. The result of a food deprived brain.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statute." - Roger C. Anderson

I think I am the pigeon shit. Yeah, Every day.
Pigeon McNuggets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate