Saturday, November 27, 2004

Just Another Day

Just finished watching Species 3. Probably the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Well not THE worst, but close. Very close. The Sci-Fi channel has a real talent for making stinkers like this *cough* Tremors *cough*. Or even worse, some of the ones that were so bad I can't even remember the titles. Like the one about the mutant crocodile. Damnit I knew I should have watched It's A Wonderful Life or M.I.B. 2; AND WHO DELETED MY MARRIED WITH CHILDREN FROM TIVO? Someone's gonna die!

"Just between you and me, I think Space Flakes taste like dirt."
"Just between you and me, your movie is a steaming pile of shit."

Old Comments
Hey Nate, how are ya?
I think The Island of Dr. Moreau w/ val kilmer was pretty awful. Actually, alot of his movies were awful. But yeah, your sci-fi channel has a canadian equivalent here --- the space channel. loads of shitty movies. Mutant crocodile? Lake Placid? Not nearly as bad tremors! haha
Rochelle | 11.28.04 - 5:01 am | #

typo; *as bad AS tremors
Rochelle | 11.28.04 - 5:02 am | #

Yeah Val Kilmer---Bat Man & Red Planet. Those were all bad movies but for some reason I liked them. I'm a nerd, but even I have my limits when it comes to corniness. Ha ha actually it was not Lake Placid. This was MUCH worse. It was made just for TV about a mutant, prehistoric croc. I just don't get it. How could you live with yourself after writing something like that? *shakes head* The Sci-Fi channel does have a few good things. Like Stargate which I hear is filmed in Canada.
lsob | 11.28.04 - 7:15 pm | #

hah hah


what about the one about muntant ticks ( i do not think the sci fi channel made it but they sure did show it a few times)
cube | Email | Homepage | 11.29.04 - 5:44 pm | #

Mutant ticks? Some how I missed that one (thank god!). I think they're getting ready to come out with an even bigget stinker than all of the above though. It's about dinosuars who evolved into people...to quote Dilbert, GAAAAAH! To quote Charlie Brown Auuugh!
lsob | 11.29.04 - 8:51 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate