Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hide/Show Family Members

My Mom remarried about two years ago. I never told my Dad because, well, he's emotional unstable. It's not that I thought he wasn't over her, it just that it was easier for me that way. This way I don't have to answer any annoying questions like what does he doe? How old is he? What's he look like etc.

So I just never said anything. Unfortunately today Derek mentioned Marty in a conversation and Dad said "who?" and without any forethought Derrick blurted out "The guy she's married to!" So anyway, the cats out of the bag.

I don't think Dad cares, but I think he wonders why I didn't tell him. I know that currently he has a serious girlfriend and that his girlfriend has a daughter. I've heard them talking on the phone before by accident and I found Christmas lists for both of them. The one for his lady friend had victoria's secret stuff on it. Ew, old people.....Relations. It's enough to make you go blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate