Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Next Day

Today I did very little. That is exactly the way I want it too, I'm really enjoying my time off from school. With most of my first semester classes over I only have homework in two subjects to do. I need to read the next chapter in chemistry and do a two-page worksheet for French. Not bad considering I have a week of free time to do those.

I finally got around to watching Oceans 11. Not bad, but not great either. With all the star power that movie had you'd expect something incredible though. It was still better than watching Dodge ball for the second time. I think Dad agrees, he really doesn't like that slapstick like humor. Neither do I really, but I thought the dialogue was hilarious.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"
"I don't think they make any 'I'm sorry your coach just got crushed by two tons of irony' hallmark cards."

"What? I should only kill people after I get to know them?" - Collateral

Happy Boxing Day!
Grimsqueaker | 12.26.04 - 7:12 pm | #

Thanks!
. . . . .What's "Boxing Day"? Are you threatening me?
lsob | 12.26.04 - 11:45 pm | #

boxing day is some socilist thing i think
cube | Email | Homepage | 12.28.04 - 8:49 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate