Thursday, January 20, 2005

On An Off Day

It's been a pretty dull day. No school (can you believe I'm complaining?) My car drives like crap now, it feels like it bounces around a lot, it also seems to shake when I stop. I wonder if maybe I damaged the suspension with that little bump? Nah, more than likely it's because I drive like a maniac, treating my Volvo like an SUV by taking it off road and over curbs and median strips. I'm not going to say anything until Mom or Dad notices though, it will allow me to enjoy at least a short break in the yelling.

I went to the dentist. No cavities as usual, but part of the sealant around my one and only filling is starting to wear away so he replaced it. There was probably a little more plaque on my teeth than usual because the scraping with that awful hook device seemed worse than usual. Luckily Dr. Lohzee had a fine collection of magazines for me to browse through. Despite the discomfort of teeth scraping if I were really rich I think I would go to the dentist for a cleaning every day. I like feeling clean and my mouth is the place where it's most important.

I went to the store and got some meatball and mozzarella croissant pockets. Honesty, I can't understand why anyone would get hot pockets when there are croissant pockets. The flavors are the same except the crust actually live up to the "crispy crunchy tender flaky crust" ad.

I also got my hair cut today, I'm not technically bald but I shaved most of it off. I like the way it looks, makes me feel more clean cut; but on the other hand I know that when I'm old I'll miss my hair (I know it's gonna fall out, Grandpa's did). So maybe I'll grow some huge crazy style and take a picture of it before I get it cut next.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate