Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Munchies

No I didn't get high today. I am hungry though. Wouldn't mind a sub right now, with lots of spicy meat products on it. So long as it isn't from the Mister Goodcentz near Best Buy. I went there once and there were only two employees working. Two of plainest looking girls I've ever seen in my life. They were trudging around back and forth for no apparent reason; with these glazed looks in their eyes. Also, files were everywhere. It was like a scene from Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, it was that nasty.

At work I won a free gift card to Jersey Mike's. Never been there before so I guess I'll check it out today for lunch after I view the menu online, of course (don't want to be a stander). The team that won the Hawaii Day competition last month won the honor of throwing pies in their manager of choice's face. I wasn't on the winning team so I didn't get to pick any of the vogons I would have liked to see get pied. The ones who did get pied were the nice ones, or the younger ones. I guess employees were afraid to throw pies at the managers they hated because it would reveal their feelings for them.

I don't really care though because they were not real pies. Just pans with whipped cream in them. I was hoping for apple or pumpkin fresh and piping hot from the oven. Actually I don't care about the type of pie just so long as the filling is still smoldering when it's ready to toss. A better prize would have bean to use the whipped cream as a lubricant to ass fuck the hot young employee of your choice. I would go for Erica, she kind of looks like Shania Twain only with more hair & more emo qualities. Actually now that I think about it she resembles a more curvy (slightly) version of Vi from The Incredibles. I wonder if her face would still look as bored an unenthusiastic as it always does during climaxxx.....it wasn't really like Hawaii Day either because we couldn't wear Hawaiian shirts. It's not Hawaii Day without the shirts! Fucking Vogons! I seem to have lost my train of thought.

Here's my top ten list of delis
1. Schlotzsky's
2. Quizno's
3. Jersey Mike's
4. Subway
5. Dillions
6. MG's
Okay so Top Six list, whatever. I'll add to this when I go off to college and experience new. . . Delis.

Actually the sub from Mr. G's was pretty good, New Guy split a turkey with one and I loved it. That was until I went there myself and saw the uncleanliness with my own eyes. That gross out factor places them below a grocery store Deli. Pathetic.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?" - Starship Troopers
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vogon&r=f
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whipped+cream&r=f
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo&r=f
http://www.dillons.com/operations_grocery_about.htm
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=new+jersy+meat+hook
http://www.mr goodce nts .com/
www.thatthingonthegermanchannelwiththeanimatedeinstienmadeofatomsizfunny.dw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate