Monday, April 11, 2005

Random Reflections of the Day

Today was busy. So very busy. I'm sinking in work. Expect a decrease in quality or a paucity of post for the next week or so. The weather became cooler today, then it rained, then it hailed, now it's warmer. Dad was hoping for hail big enough to cause roof damage. If insurance can help us pay for a new roof that would help the house sale later this year. My backpack broke under the weight of all my books and materials. I'm having it repaired rather than buying a new one. I couldn't find a backpack even close to the one that broke. Besides, my closet already looks like a backpack graveyard and this one is too cool and too new to throw away. Since it broke I was forced to use this big canvas bag with dancing teapots on it (don't ask...) geyest thing ever. *shakes head* It belongs to my step dad who collects china and crap like that. I've got just under a month of high school remaining and a few more weeks of my college English class. Meg told me that she is going to commute to college next year. My mom suggested I do that but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend the extra money for gas. I'm also not sure if I can stand living with her another year. Financially it might make sense though, if the total driving cost less in the end than housing. Derrick has gotten a job at an oatmeal factory. I'm glad I held out on buying an Xbox, years later they're still ugly as hell and overpriced. Besides now I have money for the nextgen Xbox which should be out soon. I've heard about some really cool PSP hacks that have almost persuaded me to by the handheld more than the actual games did. I'm writing an english paper about hackers.

Okay well back to work, I skipped class today because I realized I could actually get more work done at home and just ask a friend about any new assignments.

"Life maroons the hesitant, but inspires the brave." - Thomas Dooley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate