Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yep, Not Much Happening Today

I woke up around 10:30 to a "Hello? Hello? Hello?! HELLO?!" the realtor had sent a photographer in to snap pictures and video of our house. She almost saw me naked, which would have been dangerous because you know, morning wood; could have poked an eye out. I groggily changed and met her. I think I freaked her out. She probably heard the door creaking and thought there was a burglar in the house or something. I showed to woman around while she snapped photos of all the bedrooms and most presentable areas. While she took pictures I gazed at her butt, as she bent over to get some good shots, and I idly considered making a pass at her. She was just a plain woman, definitely not MILF material or anything but like I said, morning wood. Whaddya gonna do? Oh yeah, gag.

Speaking of figurative wood, I saw Tanya at Wal-Mart today when I was shopping for a plastic tarp I could throw over the carpet in the basement while we paint. I guess you really wouldn't call it shopping if you come with the intent and the funs to purchase a single item; but I did glance at some of those energy saving spiral light bulbs as well.

Anyway Tanya, you remember her right? Frighteningly ghetto girl who sat behind me in Freshman Composition (before I moved next to the airfoce dude and police guy). I helped her with he homework assignments on a few occasions but decided not to write her paper for her because of the whole "teach a man to fish thing". Okay, I was lazy. Stupid too, could have made 200 bucks. Always wanted a reindeer herd...

So I see Tanya on the other side of a cart full of discount items and crap. I glance over at her because I can see her black bra through her pink...top-fuck I don't know what girls call their shirts anymore, too many types! - I keep on walking minding my own business and she catches up to me. Only then do I realize it's her. I'm not clever enough to come up with an escape line. She tells me that her friend Kimmy and her father have taken off somewhere Las Vegas maybe and left her as house sitter and dog sitter. A generous offer, seeing as how she is currently between homes. She asks for my phone number and realizing my only chance to get back home before dinner got cold and Stargate SG-1 was over I agreed. I did not expect her to call me as soon as she did. We talked for about half an hour, and the more I talked to her the more I realized we had nothing whatsoever in common. And of course, the more she liked me and enjoyed my company. We talked about all the shows I love and she hates, all the movies she wants to see that I think are moronic, and all the qualities she WAS looking for in a guy that I didn’t have. We even talked about how a girl can be a lesbian one day, then change her clothes and just decide to be straight the next, and be positive that she is not bisexual or just desperately lonely. Oh dear lord, why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate