Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just Like Real Sex...

Probably not worth the effort.

If you've been reading the entertainment or technology sextion, sorry, section of any online news site chance are you've heard about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. An already controversial video game for PS2 Xbox and PC. The game received a 'M' rating but now people--conservative WASP moms--are pushing to get the rating increased to...Well, whatever comes after 'M'.

Why? A few days ago the PC version was discovered to contain hidden code that could be unlocked to reveal a minigame in which the main character has sex with his girlfriend. The games objective is to bring her to an orgasm. Later someone discovered the code for this game also exist in the PS2 and Xbox versions as well.

I'm a big fan of both GTA: III, Vice City & San Andreas. Also, I love to see naked women any chance I can. However accessing this code, especially on the PS2 version, seems as if it requires a lot of time, work, and knowledege. That's not something I'm willing to commit to (sorry, commitment issues) given the sex scenes in the game are not that graphic and you don't even get to see pussy.

Maybe one day if I have a lot of time on my hands I'll give it a try just out of curiosity, but at the moment I can't see that happening. Till then, the typical game itself is enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate