Thursday, March 25, 2004

Mes Affaires Pas aussi Risquées

Wow, 1000 visits to my blog! That calls for a celebration, I wish I new how many post I’ve made so far but it’s over 100. Thinking of the number 1000 made me recall New Year’s eve 1999. Do you remember where you were? I do, it’s the same place I am now, on the couch! I think it was more towards the middle though, I moved over a few months ago to forge a new ass mark in the leather. I spent most of today doing homework that I should have done earlier but didn’t feel well. Not bad enough that I could no work, just bad enough so that it would be difficult to make me work. En francais we were supposed to write a paragraph about what we did each day of Spring break. Unfortunately I couldn’t remember what I did those past few days fortunately (wow I really do have homework on the brain, the instant I saw that italic “f” I thought f = 1/T!) I have this blog. I went bad and read my previous post, then all I had to do was rewrite them in French. I had a peaceful environment to work in since the family went to Chicago this morning. No step-sister laughing loudly on the phone, no little-step-sis crying about random bull shit or asking me to play Barbies with her. No step-dad sitting in my favorite chair with the disruptive TV stereo on. No Mom cleaning my room before I get the chance to then resenting me because I’m lazy. Just the dog who sometimes falls asleep on my feet and eats strange things out of the trash can (Hey, now I don’t have to empty it as often!). Having the house to my self makes me think of movies like Home Alone or Risky Business; but the truth is I’m quite responsible and won’t be running a bordello out of my parents room or using the house to capture inept burglars. Just going to do homework then work out, free to make as many obnoxious grunts as I want, I also might shampoo the carpet…what? It needs it.

"Carpe diem" - Dead Poets Society

"Hope Floats, but then again so does shit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate