Monday, December 06, 2004

Daily Memory Transfer #347

morale de l'histoire du jour: I may be a chauvinist dick, but you're still a crusty, crabby, cunt.

As always I went to school. Computer Mastery was treat, as always, all ten minutes of it.
Mrs. Hageyman: Can anyone tell me the difference between live theater and TV?
Me: Der You can't Tivo it?
Mrs. Hageyman: Tivo? What does that mean?
Me: o_O

Instead of the usual, tedious draw a stick figure in Photoshop crap we went to the auditorium to see the Washington Shakespeare Fest, which came to our school to perform. It was very good. I liked the first Mark Twain thing and the last clip (can you call live performance clips?) from Shakespeare's Taming of The Shrew. It's a situation all guys an relate to, who hasn't been stuck with some bitchy, rabid, shrew-like-femme who was always trying to one up them because she thought it was cute?

In Mythology we watched Spirited Away. Woah, I think the animator of this was on acid (how else do you explain three lime green disembodied heads rolling on the floor going "UNGH!"). It's really, REALLY, bizarre. Despite the overwhelming atmosphere of WTF, it's a really good story and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

In Foods 2 we started planning for our next meal. It's been decided that I can no longer make drinks since last time I put sugar in the iced tea. I called Jessica (the grumpy frumpy one) a cow-cunt for this, she was none to happy about that. Okay so maybe I should've asked first if everyone wanted sugar in it, but it was in the directions on the tube and everything taste better with a cup or two of sugar. I used to eat bowls of it as a kid. Plus the next drink is lemonade, are you gonna tell me you want that sugar free too? Pucker up bitch. On occasion, I still do (no wonder my pancreas ker-ploded) On the bright side Erin taught me a funny song and a teacher stopped and said I had really nice teeth. I guess it's not as noticeable that I've lost my retainers after all.

Last hour I was shelving books when this girl comes up to me, dazed look in her eyes and says: Hey how come I've never noticed you before, you read a lot, so you think you can recommend a good book for me, what's your name, how old are you blah blah blah. She was obviously hitting on me. I didn't think to much of it at the time. I couldn't stop focusing on the way she talked. At first I thought she was a foreign exchange student. Then I asked her where she was from and she said she was born and raised her. So then I assumed she was either deaf or had a severe speech impediment. Probably the latter seeing as how she could understand me (unless she read lips which would explain why she was always staring at mine, I HOPE!). The entire time we talked I was exceedingly polite and courteous, never letting on how much I despised her. Finally she left and went back to work. I thought I was rid of her until the end of class when I felt a pat on my butt as she walked through the metal detectors. It was her! She said bye in her extremely low, slurred voice then left. In the future, when I'm older, there may come a day when I'm forced to bang fat chicks. However for now, chubber free is the way to be. I suppose if I was really desperate to get off, I'd stick my dick between her over-inflated jumblies.

The highlight of the day by far was hacking loogies off the third floor with that ROTC-Wigger. Too bad we were to far from the promenade to reach pedestrians.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." - Douglas Adams


Senior Comments
now that was something i don't want to picture o_O
jessica | 12.07.04 - 1:24 pm | #

Truly sorry. I think I'll start putting warning labels on post that might include offensive info. It is a persoanl log though, so I won't censor anything. Just beware all this stuff comes from my demented mind.
lsob | 12.07.04 - 4:32 pm | #

well just the jublies comment. hits home ya know
jessica | 12.07.04 - 9:57 pm | #

or jumblies or w/e the hell! damn breasts :/
jessica | 12.07.04 - 9:57 pm | #

"hits home ya know" As soon as you said this, I had to go check for pics, of course. I can see why you would say that. At least your body is proportional. The girl I was referring to was a beach ball from head to toe (She came back today!). Lets just forget about that one offhand comment btw. Now that I think about it, I'd prefer not to lose my virginity to a couple of chesticles. Your face is pretty, I doubt anyone really cares about the twins.
lsob | 12.08.04 - 4:57 pm | #

umm... thanks? lol
jessica | 12.08.04 - 7:43 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate