Friday, December 03, 2004

Hey

This Chilli, ain't half bad. Thanks mom.

The school had it's annual food fair in the main foyer today. You know, the thing where students set up booths and sell food that is slightly less bad than that in the cafeteria. It's that time of year when you spend a few bucks because you think you're getting a deal then realize you were better off just leaving campus for lunch. The grows, are deceiving.

What better way to start off a new culture in Mythology than a quiz? I think I did well on it except for the part about the dragons. Apparently the Chinese ones are different than the ones from previous lessons. I just said that they're all named Trogdor and they like burnination. If you collect all 7 dragon balls you can wish them away.

I just had a great idea, instead of having bronze or marble statues in the park they should have giant chia pets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate