Saturday, December 04, 2004

qwerty

Didn't do much today, put up Christmas decorations on the house and set up the tree. Eventually I'd like to get a real one, I don't care if they're fire hazards. We went with an all white light theme this year.

I had the unfortunate job of babysitting Elle sine Liz was gone today, helping her Mom move into their new apartment. Elle immediately went to work plucking keys out of the laptop, and burning popcorn in the microwave. There was billowing cloud of dark smoke coming from the kitchen which I didn't realize until rocky started barking. She also went through a phase where she just picked up stuff and threw it, and of course no day would be complete without her urinating on the floor. Again. I'm guessing the reason Liz didn't take her to the new place is because moving would have taken twice as long.

Other than that I spent most of the day just reading or sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate