Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Making MY List and Checking It Twice

In The Library At Lunch...
The Activist Girl: Hi!
Me: ! cha doin'?
The Activist Girl: English Lit. Comp.
Me: Sounds like fun :-)
The Activist Girl: It's a blast. What are you doing?
Me: French 4. You're in French 3 right?
The Activist Girl: Yeah, but I don't know if I'll do 4 though. Is it hard?
Me: *thinks about it, but eyes trail after a hot girl who walks past* Yeah, kinda.
. . . . .
The Activist Girl: *laughs*
Me: *Chuckles* I mean, at times it can be difficult.
The Activist Girl: Right on.

At this point I'm not sure whether or not I've made it onto Santa's nice list, but just in case here are some of my picks for Christmas presents. I suppose if I do end up on the naughty list I can go to the North pole, burn his house down and hump Ms. Claus' ass. That should put me ahead of the game for next year.
Note: Author does not still believe in Santa Claus.


  • Doom 3
    Check out the screen shots, play the demo!
  • Half-Life2
    Looks frawesome.
  • Ray
    The movie may not be out yet, but the sound track is available.
  • Modest Mouse
    This might be a bad choice, sometimes Isaac Brock makes me want to kill myself. We'll see.
  • THU2
    This is the last one I'll get, I swear. They just keep making sequels!

  • This
    might come in handy in the summer

    Speaking of presents, it's my older (duh look at the title) brother Derrick's birthday, He'll is 22 years old at 7:00. Guess I need to send him something too. Happy birthday bro! Don't drink too much 'kay?

    Today's Hollanderisms:
    "Excuses are like farts, every one does them and they all stink!"
    "A conductor is like a mechanic, they can listen to what's wrong with a car, in this case the music, know what's wrong with it and I can't do that if there's some guy with a jackhammer (the drummers) nearby.

    I had a strange dream this morning, I dreamt that I was pulled over by a highway patrolman and taken home. When I got there, Dad yelled at mean for not cleaning out the cat's litter box. There is no cat at my Dad's house. Hmm, strange.

    I'd also like to add some Christmas music but I can't find a good place to host my files. Hopefully I can get it up *snicker* before the holiday season is over. To be honsest I think I like Huanukuh music better. Oh yeah, I just realized my Haloscan comments aren't permanent so I'll have to copy and paste them into my actual blog to preserve them. The popups are always a problem too.

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it" - Henry Ford

    Old Comments
    i hope you don't honestly want that canadian package. if anybody told me they would meet me in hogtown, i'd look at them like O_O not realizing that that is where i live. weird stuff
    jessica | 12.07.04 - 9:56 pm | #

    True, but do you think Europeans know better?
    lsob | 12.08.04 - 4:46 pm | #

    i think they know more about canadians than americans do.
    jessica | 12.08.04 - 7:42 pm | #

    Aww, I hope not. That would be sad.
    lsob | 12.09.04 - 12:33 am | #

    t'would
    jessica | 12.09.04 - 12:36 am | #

    since we're both awake... did i ever ask you if you had msn?
    jessica | 12.09.04 - 12:38 am | #

    I have aim
    lsob | 12.09.04 - 2:13 am | #

    Nevermind. No I don't I got rid of it. So now maybe I'll get msn.
    lsob | 12.09.04 - 2:14 am | #


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

    © 2005 Sojourner Nate