Tuesday, December 14, 2004

YAWN

I'm bored. Chances are with finals on the way I won't have nearly as much time to post. However I do have a little time at the moment, which is surprising given all the books I had to shelve. Kristy really pisses my off sometimes. It seems like she's hardly ever here, and when she is, she typically doesn't help put books away unless I've been assigned to deliver something and I'm not around. Also, it would be nice to update the school's webpage once in a while.

I turned in my Mythology product today, wings attached to a hat and some vans shoes for the messenger of the greek gods, Hermes. They were not real bird wings though I saw rocky eating a robin today and I could have used those. They were made from cardboard, foil, construction paper, glitter and glue. I liked the cardboard swords and helmets someone made for Odysseus. Favorite would have to be the Kleenex box representing pandora's box. "Brilliant".

These are pretty entertaining. Okay VERY entertaining. I can really relate to the first; I don't have a lot of bad habits but sometimes I get carried away with the gadgets. It was pretty bad a few years ago, I would salivate like a pavlovian dog every time a Sharper Image came in the mail...Bought a lot of stuff that was pretty much junk and fell apart a month later. Like the pen/radio, personal-airconditioner-collar, or the coin sorting bank. Just to name a few. The space pen has survived pretty well though, but then it's not made by the same shitty company. It was just featured in the catalog.

Good One

This One's Really Funny

OLD COMMENTS

Okay that's done, now onto French. We're supposed to write a letter to Santa Claus en francais. I pretty much already have the stuff picked out in a previous pots. I just have to make it seem more like a letter and do my best to translate. I'll post the letter, maybe, later.
lsob | 12.14.04 - 10:13 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you do realize that it's harder to write it in english and then translate the letter into french than if you were to write it out in french originally.
jessica | 12.15.04 - 6:03 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOW! Just got back from school, that letter was a fucking catastrophe. Suff was out of place, backwards etc. From now on I'll just try to slow down an think it out in French, most importantly, sticking pronouns where they need to go.
lsob | 12.15.04 - 6:12 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha sorry, that sucks. i'll try to respond faster next time. french bites :S
jessica | 12.16.04 - 3:07 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate