Friday, December 10, 2004

What's That You Say?

Today was boring. As usual. However I always find ways to entertain myself. Especially during that last period of the day.

Friendofthegirlwholookslikedariaandwritesnotesonherhand: "So, just what do you do here?"
Me: "I am first year co-chief library proctor assigned to the designation, organization, sanitization and prioritization of all hard copy materials both recorded audio/video and bound printed word. My primary objective is to assure the proper storage of these informative materials via a shelving technique known as the Dewey Decimal System for easy and efficient student/faculty access."
Friendofthegirlwholookslikedariaandwritesnotesonherhand: "So basically you make up important sounding words for spinning around in an office chair for an hour and a half"
Me: "Shut up."

So yep that's what this girl said to me. If you think I'm weird, wow. She's a strange one. Spent like half an hour talking about something called neo pets which from what I can tell is basically pokemon for PC. It sounds uberretarded. Though she showed me some cool cart in the high school books of yore.

Me: "Greetings, O'Neal. I am first year co-chief library proctor assigned to the designation, organization, sanitization and prioritization of all hard copy materials both recorded audio/video and bound printed word. My primary objective is to assure the proper storage of these informative materials via a shelving technique known as the Dewey Decimal System for easy and efficient student/faculty access. How may I be of service."
Girl: *makes a face then starts laughing and looks over at another girl at computer terminal #3* "Keisha, KEISHA. Did you hear what he just siad?"
-----"I don't know he said 'greetings', and then somethin' weird."
Me: "I s-"
Girl: "Look, just shut the fuck up an sign my pass, cuz I gots to GO."


Why do they always cancel the TV shows I like. TV Funhouse (FUNNY), Firefly, Venture Bros, Unhappily Ever After, Undeclared, Jake 2.0, Andy Richter Controls the Universe (hurts to THIS day.), The Tick, The Invisible Man, Oddess 5 (NOOO!), Titus, Dark Angel (had to see Honey to get my Jess fix. She's the hottest chick on my top 10 list, but that movie was god awful), Sports Night, John Doe. Maybe if I go to heaven I'll get to enjoy these shows. And all the movies Chris Farely would have starred in....that were written by the Farrlley brothers.

Breandon: "I can't wait to go home and play HALO! You have an X-box yet?"
Me: No. "If I get one for Christmas, that's coo but I'm gonna buy a console just for ONE game."
Breandon: "Aside from all the RPGs Xbox has all the ones PS2 and G-cube do. Xbox is the best."
Me: "Xbox is shit. It doesn't have GTA:San Andreas"
Breandon: "Fuck GTA. PS2 is gay."

One thing I did agree to spend on though. The band trip to C.O., it's $300.00, but Dad said he'd pay for half so I guess I can live with $150.

OLD COMMENTS

keep up the good work having fun.

it gets better in college, then if you are lucky it gets better after that.

if you are unlucky, you should just kill yourself
cube | Email | Homepage | 12.11.04 - 6:57 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as halo scan comments not being permant.

You can turn on comments for blogspot. those are permant, but you will lose all you halo scan comments.

if you have any questions email me.
cube | Email | Homepage | 12.11.04 - 7:06 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you mean after college I can't just hit the reset button if I don't like the result?

Nah, I don't like blogger comments they are glitchy and not intuitive.
lsob | Email | 12.11.04 - 11:01 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate