Friday, January 21, 2005

Life Sealant


I woke up at 10:15 am today. That's bad because my advanced placement chemistry class begins promptly at 9:50 give or take 0 seconds. What's worse? Today is the test over electron-pair, molecular geometry, Lewis dot diagrams, pi bonds, sigma bonds etc. (all of chapter 9-11) The test I haven't studied at all for. I called mom and begged her to excuse me (bah I'm getting to old for this HS bull shit). I told them I was having a cavity filled which isn't a complete lie since yesterday I had the sealant around an old cavity replaced. I find if you tell half truths it's easier to deceive people because for the most part you believe them to.

En France Jackie embarrassed me because she wrote about how the last pep-thing was the first time she had ever had fun at one because I was there. Jackie is pretty much a recluse, all she does is stay at home all day reading untranslated French books. The only reason I hung out with her was because I needed her help with Chemistry. Unfortunately when I'm around girls I'm not sexually attracted to my personality stands out more because I'm not shy; and girls seem to like that. Especially homely-brainy-quiet girls. Is she hot? I don't know, her clothes are baggier than mine are. Though once I thought I saw some ginormus knockers popping out. She couldn't be fat though she always has a really healthy lunch. If she'd come her hair more and use some whitening strips on those teeth I think I'd do her. Maybe. I think me asking her for help was the first time a guy had ever even talked to her. That explains why she just giggled when I decided to take pictures of the cheerleaders instead of work. I think most girls would have been turned off by my leering and lewd comments (oh I had some great ones you should have heard) From now on I just need to pretend hot girls like Veronica are dorks like Jackie. Then maybe I can have the right chicks fall for me.

Because Mr. Anderson believed my story he allowed me to retake the test after school. It took me till 4:00 and I think I did horrible on it but only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate