Thursday, April 14, 2005

Miscellaneous Stuff That I don't Have A Title For

I saw one of my favorite classic South park episodes today, it was the one when the boys found Steve aka Gorak aka Larry frozen in ice. Then they put him in a 1996 habitat with ID4, Fargo and a Reelect Clinton poster.

There was a meeting for everyone going on the French trip tonight; we got matching backpacks, so now I have something to break while I wait for my other backpack to be repaired!

I'd also like to add that the Daily Show is pure gold. There is a reason it's always listed as one of my top ten shows and that reason is it's just too damn good. I know it's a news show so it's less relevant to watch it years later, but I truly hope they will make a DVD. Today's info about the finger in the chili, cookie monster's new eating habits, and the yawning soldier during Bush's speak were nothing less than orgasmic. It's the one thing I'll truly miss while in Europe. Even if the current events are not as current on DVD it would still make an interesting documentary for my kids and to watch about the early 21st century. Assuming they will still use DVDs circa 2032. Which of course, they won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate