Monday, September 26, 2005

Risky Business

Okay, I'm now officially a drug dealer.

Barati, Ami and I met today to study for math retake exams. We met in the lounge area on my floor. Across from us there were two girls studying and they asked me if I knew anyone who had Adderal, Concerta, or Ritalin. I did. Me. So after great internal and external debate I sold them some. I have a lot of those dark orange vials left over because I refilled my prescription several times but stopped taking the stuff because it made me feel like crap. This actually solves a number of problems I can get rid of this crap without feeling bad for throwing away my parents money and I could turn a profit. Kills two birds with one stone!

I wonder what kind of punishment people get for selling prescription drugs.....I should have done this when I was still a minor *gulp*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate