Monday, July 25, 2005

And Now For...

Time to dust off the old idea book and see what's on the agenda for today.

#Boxers; Briefs; Commando?
I dress for the occasion; it depends on what I am doing, whom I will be doing it with, and current weather conditions.
# Cats say the darndest things.
Not really. Mine just says meow. Probably means 'Hello' whenever I come home, and 'I'm hungry' when no one has fed her. She also hissed at me this one time when I tried to shave her, I never got passed the shaving cream part...purring is obvious.
# My life as a cartoon.
Would be similar to The Family Guy
# Pickles: Friend or Foe?
Definitely a foe. I think I made a post one time called No Pickles.
# How long can I go without a haircut!
17 days is pushing it, my head is shaved and I like it nearly bald.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan, thanks for your comment. Couldn't locate your email/guestbook so I decided to leave you a comment on here.

ps: i love pickles! try eggplant pickels...japanese style!

11:19 AM  
Blogger <3 said...

don't you miss the wind blowing in your hair?

12:24 AM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Hi lena! I actually don't have an email link set up on this blog...or a guestbook. Sorry, typical Lsob. I really loved your site, so I'd like to link you if that's cool?

ps: eggplants and Japenese food deeply frighten me; but I'm working on being more experimental with my food. As long as they don't taste like Dill pickles or the ones from BK I might like them...who knows.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Princess, my hair hasn't been long enough for the wind to blow through it since I was 8y.o.

I'm sure it's a great feeling, but nothing beats waking up in the morning and not having to spend extra time up top. It's efficient! :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate