Sunday, July 24, 2005

Blogging For The Sake Of Blogging

Blog posts are like farts. The way I think is this: if you don't need to blog, don't force it.

And yet on the other hand I feel the need to blog on a regular basis. A few days ago a decided it would be cool to see what I did last year around this time. So I clicked one of the archive links only to discover nothing was there. Annoyance? You betcha. However, it's not as if I can't imagine how I spent that day. Chances are I just watched TV though there is the remote possibility that I did something amazing and was too busy to record the events. Or that I had some phenomenonal new idea or epiphany but was too lazy to type it out.

So from now on no slacking off. From now on...

Just for the record here is a list of things I did today.
Watch television
This is a list of SOME of the shows/movies that I watched--I'm really an addict--like the guy on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
The Andy Milinokis Show
Into The West
Mystery Men
Pimp My Ride
Epoch
The Shadow
Slackers
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
That 70s Show
The 70s House
And in a few minutes I will be enjoying my favorite Sunday night animated programs so let me wrap this shit up.

I searched Google for things to blog about when you have nothing to blog about. I found this site http://www.blogideas.com/index.cfm?mode=ideas

So from now on if I don't have one of my own I'm taking one of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate