Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Soundtrack Whore

The last four CDs I purchased were all movie soundtracks. I'm not a huge movie aficionado so this is a big deal for me. Soundtracks make up a significant portion of my music collection now.

A couple days ago I bought the soundtrack to The Day After tomorrow, The hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. I already owned the soundtrack to the original 3 Star Wars movies. Considering getting the LOTR one....That's the main thing I liked about that trilogy really. I thought the movies themselves were slightly dull and definitely overrated. WAY overrated.

As for regular albums, I'm planning to pick up the latest CDs by Gorillaz (Demon Days) and Coldplay--X&Y--just as soon as I pick up my paycheck. I have to wait until Friday when they take the checks out of the vault again.

I found this--->http://sorcerersjourney.ytmnd.com/ by accident while browsing YTMND.com. It quite possibly the funniest website ever, assuming you get the pop culture references and belong to the internet geek culture. HINT: Search for the best ones like the Moscow Dance or the one where Indiana Jones opens the arc of the covenant!

Ok time for bed. by bed I mean The Daily Show

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,
Sure you can link my site, that would be awesome. I dont know why though, I really dont think it is all that great. I do plan on making it better before school starts. Do you have any suggestions or topics i should add?
by the way, eggplants are nasty, but when they are pickeled, its like a miracle. they are soo good!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate