Thursday, July 28, 2005

19 Candles

Is it possible to forget your own birthday? You betcha. My how times have changed, when I was younger I used to cross days out on my calendar until it was time for my birthday now I just sort of trip over it. After a long day at school and then work I came home to find a new computer sitting on the floor in my room. I've set it up now and it's great to be blogging again from my own room instead of the dark basement.

Mom is back from New York, she brought souvenirs for everyone including one of those I Heart NY shirts that I've always wanted. Real collector's item. Okay I'm tired going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate