Thursday, July 28, 2005

Busy

Here's my to do list. Following class this morning, I need to write about some of the sociological issues in the movie we watched then I also need to finish up the story I'm working on with Olivia and e-mail that back to her.

Really need to have my car muffler replaced, and eventually (sooner than later) buy some new tires.

I had an appointment to meet with a the head of the engineering department on campus today. I'm not sure what exactly would have taken place during this meeting, I was kind of suckered into it by an advisor and Mom, of course. He's on vacation right now so fortunately it was rescheduled for the 8th. That should give me some time to plan exactly what this conference should entail. Getting into the school of Engineering freshman year isn't even on my agenda now, so I guess it will be just a meet and greet sort of thing.

I still plan on seeing my doctor today at 2:30 to have some lab work done.

Tonight I'm helping Dad move some furniture out of the hallway and our ginormus family room so that it will be ready for the new carpet we're getting on Friday.

Then after that I'm going to head to Kansas City to pick up Mom from the airport. Assuming her return flight isn't postponed again she should be arriving home from New York City today. My cousin actually paid for Mom to fly in so she could house sit and look after the kids while he was out for a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate