Saturday, July 30, 2005

19 Years Later

Today is my birthday, I went to school and work as usual but when I got home I opened presents and we ate stuff catered from Panera bread and had a cake. The cake is lemon, my favorite. I decided not to cut the cake or light the candles until everyone was home though, Liz was still out at the barn with her horse Jack. He is sick and the vet thinks he might actually die...so maybe I'll wait till tomorrow. I got lots of cool stuff: some CDs, and some school supplies (GREAT because after year of buying supplies every August for Elementary and High school I was just sort of recycling them by now) I even got one of those dry erase boards that I can hang in my new dorm room. I also got some new dressy shirts for work.

So this is it the last of the teens.....so far so good!

2 Comments:

Blogger <3 said...

Hey LSOB~ I know I am kinda late... but Happy Birthday aye Boy!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Thank you Nasha!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate